A premium quality, quick drying exterior primer with excellent adhesion and blocking properties.
Seals porous surfaces and provides better uniformity of the topcoat. Available in light to medium toned colours.
- Provides a uniform surface over which the finish, stain or paint performs to best advantage
- Excellent holdout and hiding properties
- Seals uniformly
- Seals porous surfaces and improves the bond over prepared chalky surfaces
- Exhibits excellent adhesion characteristics
- Effective for blocking stains
Residential or commercial applications where a premium quality finish is desired. For exterior priming of new or previously coated wood, under light colour stains and where cedar and redwood bleeding may be a problem.
LimitationsDo not apply when air and surface temperatures are below 10 °C (50 °F).
Additional Product Information
Additional product information including sell sheet and SDS / TDS